Financial stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hdfc Bank Ltd (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 0.4% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is down 6.8% today.
- Aegon N.V. (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 2.9% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 1.9% today and down 21.5% in the last month.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE): UVE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.