Financial stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 8.9% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 5.1% today.
- American Capital (ACAS): ACAS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is up 3.9% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 2.4% today.
- Prudential Financial Inflation Retail (PRU): PRU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 14.7% today and down 21.0% in the last month.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 13.1% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 5.3% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 4.4% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 3.6% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 3.9% today and down 30.4% in the last month.
- Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE): UVE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA): SYA stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.