Financial stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.3% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is up 0.2% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd (LFC): LFC stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aegon N.V. (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Aflac Incorporated (AFL): AFL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is down 2.7% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.