Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 4.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 4.1%, the Nasdaq plunged 3.7% and the S&P 500 sank 4.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 9.3% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 7.7% today and down 22.1% in the last month.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is down 7.0% today and down 30.6% in the last month.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is down 6.7% today.
- Techne Corp (TECH): TECH stock is down 6.7% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is down 6.4% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 6.2% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is down 6.1% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is down 6.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 6.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.