Services stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 3.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 3.1% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 2.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 5.1% today.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is down 4.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.1% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.