Services stocks rose 3.0% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 2.2%, the Nasdaq jumped 3.1% and the S&P 500 was up 2.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co (BBY): BBY stock is up 16.4% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 9.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 7.3% today.
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA): MAA stock is up 7.1% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 6.9% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK): TLK stock is up 6.9% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 6.7% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 6.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is up 6.1% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 5.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 5.4% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Lodging Group Ltd (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 0.4% today.
- American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): ACC stock is down 0.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.