Services stocks declined 3.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average sank 3.1%, the Nasdaq dropped 5.3% and the S&P 500 plummeted 3.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.9% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 17.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 12.5% today and down 24.4% in the last month.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 10.5% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 7.9% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 7.7% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 8.1% today and down 26.5% in the last month.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 6.5% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 7.3% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 7.1% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 6.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.