Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 3.8% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.3% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.8% today and up 81.7% in the last month.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Best Buy Co (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 6.0% today and down 21.7% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 4.7% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 4.7% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 4.2% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.7% today and down 24.4% in the last month.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 3.4% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 3.2% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is down 3.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.