Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 10.7% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 5.4% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.1% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 1.7% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT): CHT stock is up 1.2% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 6.0% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 5.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 4.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.3% today and down 24.1% in the last month.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.8% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.1% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.