Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 1.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 4.7% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 3.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is up 3.6% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 1.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 1.9% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is down 8.5% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is down 8.4% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 6.4% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 5.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 5.3% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 4.7% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is down 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 4.4% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 4.2% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 4.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.