Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is up 7.8% today.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 2.1% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): FRT stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spartan Stores (SPTN): SPTN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE): ARE stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 3.5% today and down 30.2% in the last month.
- NII Holdings Inc. (NIHD): NIHD stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.2% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.