Services stocks finished up 2.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 2.4% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 2.4% and the S&P 500 increased 2.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 6.6% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is up 5.5% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 5.8% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V (AMX): AMX stock is up 5.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is up 4.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 4.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 4.6% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 4.5% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 4.4% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 0.3% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.