Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 3.2% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is up 1.7% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- National Health Investors (NHI): NHI stock is down 5.2% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is down 3.5% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 3.4% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.3% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.