Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Denny’s Corp (DENN): DENN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 2.1% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 2.7% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 2.4% today and down 23.2% in the last month.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 2.4% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.