Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 5.8% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 5.7% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 3.4% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 8.4% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 7.0% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 3.7% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.3% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.