Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 4.9% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 4.3% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 9.8% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 9.3% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 9.3% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 9.6% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is down 6.2% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.