Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 4.9% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 4.3% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 9.8% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 9.3% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 9.3% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 9.6% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is down 6.2% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.