Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 6.1% today and up 31.6% in the last month.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 0.4% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 66.5% today and down 68.1% in the last month.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.