Services stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 5.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 2.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 3.1% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.5% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.