Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 4.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 4.8%, the Nasdaq declined 2.4% and the S&P 500 sank 4.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 1.2% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 8.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 7.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 7.0% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 7.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 6.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is down 6.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 6.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 6.6% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 6.6% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 6.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.