Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 0.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 6.0% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 3.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 3.4% today and down 25.0% in the last month.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 3.2% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.