Technology stocks finished down 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 5.9% today and up 26.4% in the last month.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 3.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Blackberry Ltd (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Ltd (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.3% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 6.2% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 5.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.8% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 3.5% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 3.2% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.9% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.