Technology stocks finished down 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 5.9% today and up 26.4% in the last month.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 3.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Blackberry Ltd (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Ltd (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.3% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 6.2% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 5.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.8% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 3.5% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 3.2% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.9% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.