Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 2.6% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Amdocs Limited (DOX): DOX stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.1% today.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.