Technology stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 16.9% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 8.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 4.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Csg Systems International (CSGS): CSGS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 2.3% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 12.4% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 11.8% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 11.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 8.9% today and down 20.8% in the last month.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 8.1% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 4.3% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is down 4.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.