Technology stocks declined 2.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.8%, the Nasdaq plummeted 4.3% and the S&P 500 declined 2.8%.
Only one stock in the technology sectors showed gains:
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 15.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 15.6% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 9.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 8.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 7.3% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 8.2% today and down 28.4% in the last month.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 7.5% today and down 28.5% in the last month.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 7.6% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 6.1% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 7.5% today.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 8.1% today and down 24.4% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.