Technology stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 9.0% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 9.1% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 8.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 4.6% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 4.1% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 3.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.7% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 9.7% today and down 24.8% in the last month.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 9.4% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 8.5% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 3.5% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): VIAV stock is down 3.4% today and down 46.7% in the last month.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.