Technology stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ixia (XXIA): XXIA stock is up 0.9% today and up 23.5% in the last month.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 0.1% today.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 4.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.3% today and down 26.0% in the last month.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 2.9% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.8% today and down 41.1% in the last month.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.