Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 6.1% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is up 3.9% today.
- Viavi Solutions Inc (VIAV): VIAV stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Ltd (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Wipro Ltd (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.9% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.