Technology stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 15.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 8.6% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 6.8% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 5.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.7% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 4.3% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 23.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 8.9% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 6.1% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 4.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 4.0% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.