Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 5.3% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Changyou.Com Ltd (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 4.2% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is up 3.7% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 3.7% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.4% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is down 4.6% today and down 24.7% in the last month.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 3.4% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 3.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 3.3% today and down 23.2% in the last month.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 3.0% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.0% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.