Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 3.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted 4.1%, the Nasdaq declined 2.9% and the S&P 500 plunged 4.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Linear Technology Corp (LLTC): LLTC stock is up 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 7.8% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 6.9% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 6.1% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 5.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 5.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 5.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 5.6% today.
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is down 5.4% today.
- Factset Research Systems Inc (FDS): FDS stock is down 5.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 5.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.