Technology stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 3.0% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 2.9% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 2.7% today and up 25.2% in the last month.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is down 0.7% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Viavi Solutions Inc (VIAV): VIAV stock is down 0.5% today and down 49.4% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.