Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 6.7% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 5.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 4.0% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 6.5% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.5% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 1.3% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.