Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.2% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.