Transportation stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 2.6% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 2.5% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.