Transportation stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 4.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.1% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 4.0% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 4.0% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.7% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.2% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.