Transportation stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.3% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 4.9% today and down 25.9% in the last month.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd (NAT): NAT stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.