Transportation stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 3.7% today and down 22.2% in the last month.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 2.8% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.9% today and down 25.5% in the last month.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 2.1% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.