Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.