Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 0.4% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 0.1% today.
- Cleco Power Llc (CNL): CNL stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 6.4% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 6.3% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 6.1% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 5.8% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 6.2% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 5.1% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 3.4% today and down 55.2% in the last month.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 4.4% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.