Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 0.8% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.