Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 3.1% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 2.2% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.2% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 1.0% today and down 31.6% in the last month.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 1.6% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 1.2% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 1.1% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 1.0% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.