Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 4.9% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 3.7% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 5.7% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 2.0% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 1.6% today and down 28.4% in the last month.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.