Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Potomac Electric Power Company (POM): POM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is up 0.7% today.
- One Gas Inc (OGS): OGS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 6.6% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 5.2% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 5.9% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 5.9% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 4.5% today and down 20.2% in the last month.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 3.3% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.6% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.