Capital goods stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.4% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.