Capital goods stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.1% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 0.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 5.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.9% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 1.5% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.