Capital goods stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.1% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 0.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 5.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.9% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 1.5% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.