Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 0.3% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 3.4% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 3.0% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.4% today and down 38.2% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.