Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.3% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 6.0% today and down 26.0% in the last month.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 2.9% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.7% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.