Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.3% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 6.0% today and down 26.0% in the last month.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 2.9% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.7% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.