Capital goods stocks rose 2.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.4%, the Nasdaq climbed 2.4% and the S&P 500 was up 2.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 4.6% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 4.1% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 3.9% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 3.9% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 3.9% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 3.9% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 3.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.