Capital goods stocks rose 2.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.4%, the Nasdaq climbed 2.4% and the S&P 500 was up 2.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 4.6% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 4.1% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 3.9% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 3.9% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 3.9% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 3.9% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 3.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.