Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 4.2% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 1.8% today and down 43.6% in the last month.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.4% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.