Capital goods stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 3.6% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 3.1% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 11.5% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.0% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 0.8% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.4% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.